Have you ever had anything lost in translation? Or wish you could just snap your fingers and magically communicate with a customer who was interested in a service? Guess what? There’s an app for that!
With a Xerox ConnectKey enabled multifunctional printer (MFP), you have access to their “Easy Translator” app which allows you to translate documents in over 50 languages – “nuostabi!” (By the way, that means “amazing” in Lithuanian – a language the app translates)
How Does It Work?
While traditional translation services may work for some businesses who have the time to wait a day to a week to get a document translated, most don’t have that luxury. We are required to work at the speed of business – our technology needs to too.
Document translation with the Cloud-based Xerox® Easy Translator App is easy and user friendly. Follow these simple steps to get your on-demand document translation:
- On your touchscreen, select the “Easy Translator’ App
- Select your source language and target language (I.E. – English to French, Spanish to Mandarin, etc.)
- Select your output method (Printed file, Editable file, Image file, etc.)
- Press ‘Start’
You can also use these functions on your desktop, or while on-the-go with your tablet or smart phone.
- Instant machine language translations from MFP, Smart Phone or PC
- Easily translate and localize over 50 languages, including Spanish, Mandarin, French, Arabic, Vietnamese – See all languages here
- Output available in over 20 file formats, including paper, JPG, MS Office, and PDF
- World-class OCR (Optical Character Recognition)
- On-demand machine translation or ultra-fast human translations available
- 24/7 accessibility
Are Other Translation Options Available?
There are 3 levels of service available with the Xerox Easy Translator Service; which is a separate offering from the app. These options include human translation – ideal if your documents require greater accuracy or has localization needs.
- Express: Need a quick turn-around, and just want to ensure your document is coherent? Use the ‘express’ version of the Easy Translator Service. This will give your machine translated document a review and post-edit by a fluent speaker to ensure the documents readability.
- Professional: A highly trained and native speaker in your target language will translate your document. Once translation is complete, the document will be reviewed by a separate and dedicated editor. This is ideal for documents such as proposals and guides.
- Expert: This service is perfect for businesses and organizations that have highly specialized content that requires review by expertly trained translators, editors, and field specialists. With this option, the highest level of stylistic and terminological accuracy is guaranteed.
Who Can Benefit from This?
Many businesses and organizations can benefit from this type of offering – perhaps some that didn’t even think translation services could be in their budget. Below is a list of a few industries that will find this service useful:
• Travel & Tourism • Finance & Banking
• Legal • Restaurants
• Hospitality • Medical & Healthcare
• Education • And More
If you’re interested in learning more about the Xerox Easy Translator App please give us a call at 1-800-968-6925 or email us at email@example.com